Perhaps Stockholm's most beautiful hostel! STF of Chapman & Skeppsholmen Hostel is centrally located with nice surroundings like the Old Town, Mälaren and the Royal Palace.
"STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen hostel is centrally located on the island of Skeppsholmen in Stockholm, offering a unique hostelling experience aboard an old sailing ship or in a beautiful 19th century building. The STF Stockholm/af Chapman Skeppsholmen is centrally located in beautiful surroundings with a view across to Gamla Stan and the Royal Palace. Choose between your own room or a bed in a room with others. The nightlife, restaurants and museums of Stockholm are all within walking distance."
STF Youth Hostel af Chapman & Skeppsholmen is located in Stockholm's city centre on the island Skeppsholmen. Af Chapman is one of the most famous landmarks in the city, the fully rigged ship overlooking the Gamla Stan (the Old Town) and the Royal Palace.
Af Chapman offers backpackers, families and experienced travelllers of all nationalities the opportunity to share in its friendly setting. Many of our guests return to enjoy the pleasant environment and to take advantage of the superb location again.
The Youth Hostel's reception is located in a beautiful, yellow 19th century building next to the boat. It is open 24 hours and also houses further accomodation.
Breakfast is served on land weekdays between 7.00-10.00 am, and weekends between 7.30-10.30. Breakfast can be purchased when you arrive or when you book.
• We are open all year round and the reception is staffed 24 hours.
• The ecological breakfast buffet is very popular.
• We have a well-equipped guest kitchen.
• In the house you can play billiards and watch TV.
• Showers and toilets are in the corridor.
• All rooms have bunk beds.
• Groups are welcome from the 15th of September to July 1st.
• All guests have access to laundry facilities, phone and Internet.
• We have a luggage room and coin lockers.
• There are parking spaces adjacent to the building and ticket is purchased at the reception (120-150 SEK)
• Bar Chapman serve food, beer and wine
• The discount is valid for stays in 2018.
To see and do
A ferry provides you with easy access to the nearby island Djurgården where the popular Skansen open air museum and the Vasa Museum are located. From the hostel it is only a few minutes’ walk to boats to the Stockholm Archipelago.
111 49 Stockholm